BloG Hits

Articles written by: Matthew Santana

All articles are published by Matthew Santana

Search

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Your secret admirer

                Dear Hip Hop,
  I don't want to sound like a stalker but i have been following  you since i was a young teen. You might not notice me but i am always around. I noticed that you chase the bling and the ego's that surround you. I'm not the one to judge but I'm starting to criticize every single one of the people you screw around with. I really want to know what makes them so much better then the rest of us? Is it because they are simple to deal with? I know, maybe it's because they talk about everything people want to hear. Every morning i wake up with the same intense feeling of being left out and its making me just want to quit. Every night before i go to sleep i pray for the day you take me in with open hands. I want you to notice my talents and originality by taking the time out and really listening. I don't want to get in the way of anybody else i just want you to see. My father once told me that a few years ago you were into men like me and it gave me a pinch of hope. My father said it used to be called the "golden era". I don't know if we can take it any longer. I think this letter has spoken lets just hope you get it in time.


                  P.S
                       We are going to keep fighting until something gives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts