BloG Hits

Articles written by: Matthew Santana

All articles are published by Matthew Santana

Search

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sav Killz


Sav Killz
Years present: 1995 to present
From: Bk
Label: All Elements/Fat Beats
Group: Gold Chain Military 
The first time i heard Sav Killz i was like this is something impressive. I was on Fulton street working and he walked up to me with a Cd and decided to let me hold it because he saw how much i loved real hip hop. We chopped it up for a few and he put me on some of his songs. When i got home i popped the Cd into my player and listen to a few of his tracks. I became a fan after four or five of his tracks. You can tell he is Wu influenced and he has that O.D.B voice with greater lyrically ability. Not only can this dude rhyme but he is also very humble. You can find Sav on Fulton, Chambers, 23rd street and every other populated street corner in the city. Check out the pics and interview after the jump.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive