BloG Hits

Articles written by: Matthew Santana

All articles are published by Matthew Santana

Search

Sunday, July 25, 2010

MY MESSAGE

To whoever is reading this thanks for visiting what i love the most and that's the topic of hip hop. Now i spend a lot of my time reading about hip hop and studying the art of it. I have a serious passion for this art of music and i hate to say that what i used to love isn't the same in 2010. I mean i stress about this everyday and it doesn't seem to change anything. It hurts because what i wake up to is hip hop and i still have to pop in old cd's of artist that are dead or aren't really making the same music they made before. Now for the artist that i respect come in a handful and i certainly support those who make the real music and are lyrically insane. I will support hip hop till the day i die and even if i lose my ears ill still buy that album just so i can say look at that new shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts