BloG Hits

Articles written by: Matthew Santana

All articles are published by Matthew Santana

Search

Sunday, November 7, 2010

This is what i bump in my head phones (MrSplaTtv's ipod)

This isn't a list of the greatest emcees of all time. This is just who i am bumping in my ipod. If i left certain emcees out doesn't mean they aren't nice or i don't like them, it just means i haven't had time to put their music in my i pod. Note that i left out a couple of greats.
1. Big Pun- Do i really have to say much?

2. Biggie Smalls- Maybe top 5 emcees of all time. But who am i to say that?

3. Big L- I remember the first time i heard one of his songs, i think it was ebonics.

4. Buckshot- Gosh lets all just play some boot camp click

5. Busta Rhymes- Im talking about that old Busta. "Whats the scenario", is one of my favorite songs of all time.

6. Canibus- One of the greatest in your face emcees ever. He never sold out and he was a lyrical monster.

7. Capone-N_Noreaga- Both war reports were amazing albums, I really loved number 2 though.

8. Chris webby- Nice little talent for a white boy who isn't Em. Can spit with the best of them.


9. Common- This dude can really grab a listener and i love his craft. Has his own style and voice.

10. Crooked I- Best west coast emcee since Pac in my eyes. That tells you a lot huh?

11. Dead Prez- "White boy at the wrong place at the right time" Hell yeah!

12. Eminem- Top 10 emcees of all time. I like the old Em better.

13. Homeboy Sandman- Had the pleasure to interview this great emcee. Has his own style, kinda odd though. Breath of fresh air if you ask me.

14. Immortal Technique- One of the greatest emcees of all time although you have to be in the mood.

15. J Cole- Nice flow and can make a song. I think he is still figuring out what he wants to be.

16. Jay Electronica- I think hes one of the best emcees right now. He really sounds like Nas.

17. Joell Ortiz- The best emcee since 2000, who dares to argue?

18. Kayne West- I think college dropout was his best work. Cant really deny his talents, dude is fucking nice

19. Lupe Fiasco- I think i can do 10 Lupe songs in a row.

20. Mos Def- Nasty flow and his vocals are sweet to your ears. Need more of his shit though

21. Nas- Top 10 emcees of all time. Listen to Illmatic if you haven't yet.

22. The Roots- I love the Roots.

23. Black Thought- I just think he needed his own section. Dude is sick with it.

 24. Royce Da 5'9- This man can spit. "Slaughterhouse"

25. Jean Grae- The best female emcee right now.

26. Snoop Dog- I really like his music real talk. I was bumping Gin and juice when i was writing this.

27. Tech N9ne- Has his own flavor and movement. Strange music is really strange.

28. Joe Budden-I am currently only listening to Mood muzik 4.

29. A Tribe Called Quest- They are on my 24 hour playlist.

30. Slaughterhouse- Best rap group alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts