BloG Hits

Articles written by: Matthew Santana

All articles are published by Matthew Santana

Search

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sean Price



Sean Price
Years Present: 1993 to present
From: Brooklyn 
Label: Duck Down
Group: Boot Camp Clik
When i was first introduced to Sean Price it wasn't even through a Boot Camp track. I was at my boys house and he showed me a track called "figure four" and then i became a fan. Now I've seen Sean perform live and he is a big crowd pleaser. He walks onto the stage with this cocky walk and embraces his loyal fan base. Now to get this out the way I love the work he put in as a Boot Camp but I feel like his solo work is much better. Sean is a very talented lyricist but I feel like his demeanor on track bring his music to life. Sean has a very unique flow along with very witty punchlines. Sean has many freestyle videos on you tube that is very entertaining to watch because of the way his hands move around to go along with what he is saying. Sean might have never been exposed to the masses because of his appeal and rhyme style but for the people who love and respect him for his lyrical dominace along the years. If you are reading this you are a Sean Price fan and also a Boot Camp fan. Watch the "figure four video below and see what I'm talking about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive