BloG Hits

Articles written by: Matthew Santana

All articles are published by Matthew Santana

Search

Monday, February 7, 2011

R.I.P Pun



Today is the day Big Pun passed away and it is time to pay tribute. The greatest latin rapper to ever grace the mic and sure as hell one of the greatest to ever do it. His amazing flow and lyrics were always one step ahead of your favorite rapper. I remember hearing fire water for the first time with my boy and pressing the rewind button 25 times. I remember going to the store and buying Capitol Punishment and running up stairs to hear it. I cant forget the time when my boy bumped john blaze in his car and seeing people recite Pun's verse in the street. He is a great and he will never be forgotten. We love you Pun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive